1. ZT Mining Launches DED, KY、 TEA Flexible Mining , Up to 500% annualized income.
2. ZT Third Anniversary-Commemorative cards , Enjoy more benefits.
3. ZT Third Anniversary-Integral mall is coming, many gifts are waiting for you.
4. ZT Third Anniversary-Trading Competition Starts Paramela drive home.
5. ZT Third Anniversary-ZTB airdrop for Telegram
6. ZT decided to start the ZTB buy back and destruction in August.
- Brazilian Central Bank Projects ‘SignificantMigration’ to Digital Payments.
According to director João Manoel Pinho de Mello, central bank digital currencies can expand financial inclusion and reduce the cost and time of cross-border transactions.
2. NYDFS Plans to Collect Diversity Data FromBanking and Crypto Institutions
All authorized virtual currency service providers will be required to submit diversity data of their boards and management to the NYDFS.
3. GoldenTree Asset Management is reportedlyinvesting in Bitcoin.
At least three executives at the $45 billion firm have participated in a funding round for the blockchain-focused VC group Borderless Capital.
4. Global Cryptocurrency Adoption Doubled SinceJanuary Reaching 221 Million Users.
A new report issued by Crypto.com, a cryptocurrency exchange and fintech services firm, discovered that the number of people using cryptocurrencies has more than doubled since January, reaching 221 million last June. The report states that the rise of the defi movement, institutions like Tesla, Visa, Mastercard, and Microstrategy adopting cryptocurrency, and El Salvador establishing bitcoin as legal tender, were important events that helped to popularize crypto even more.
5. How Much Is Your Love Worth? Polish InfluencerSells “Love” As NFT.
NFTs are becoming the next big thing in the crypto market as more investors get on board with projects surrounding them. Non-fungible tokens like the “Stoner Cats” NFTs was released with huge success in their communities. Non-fungible tokens which mostly revolved around art when they were first released has now expanded into a wider domain.
6. Central Bank of Ireland Governor Talks Crypto,Praises ‘Secure, Decentralized’ Technology.
Gabriel Makhlouf, the governor of the Central Bank of Ireland (CBI), has published a blog post in which he shares his views on the digitalization of finance. While echoing concerns expressed by his counterparts regarding cryptocurrencies, the official has also highlighted some of their positives.
7. Traders forecast $3K Ethereum price butderivatives data sugqests otherwise.
ETH might have rallied 35% off its $1,750 low but derivatives data shows pro traders are not so bullish.