ZT Early news 29th Jul.
1. ZT Mining Launches DED, KY, TEA Flexible Mining,Up to 500% annualized income.
2. ZT Third Anniversary-Commemorative cards,Enjoy more benefits.
3. ZT Third Anniversary-Integral mall is coming,many gifts are waiting for you.
4. ZT Third Anniversary-Trading Competition Starts,Paramela drive home.
5. ZT Third Anniversary-ZTB airdrop for Telegramusers.
6. ZT Innovation Board: B-BOS, SPS1, PYRAM, CART.
7. ZT ETF board online: AXSBULL,AXSBEAR,FTMBULL,FTMBEAR.
1.Think Tank Rand Says Crypto Should Be Included in US-Japan Digital Trade Deal
It may be the time to reconsider the exclusion of crypto in the 2019 agreement, according to experts from the RAND Corporation.
2. Solana based cross-chain exchange Saber raises $7.7M to expand team and tokens
Saber has raised $7.7 million in a seeding fund round, and is rated as the second platform on Solana in terms of total locked value (TVL) with $185.77 million.
3. Unique Bitcoin-backed home loan refinancing deal in California
Glen Oaks Escrow has made its first BTC-backed refinancing of a property in San Diego.
4. Ghana’s vice president declares Africa should embrace digital currencies
Digital currencies are primed to reinvent trade between African countries.
5. Russian ‘Time Capsule’ to Facilitate Inheritance of Crypto Assets
Researchers in Moscow are developing a new service that will allow users to transfer digital data to their heirs, including crypto keys. The Russian “time capsule” will be capable of storing and relaying other private information as well such as a record of the whereabouts of valuable items.
6. AS Roma Football Club Enters $42 Million Deal With Blockchain Fintech Zytara Labs
AS Roma, an Italian soccer club, has inked a three-year deal with blockchain fintech Zytara Labs worth €36 million ($42 million).
7. Hands-On With TradingView ‘All Time Highs’ Bitcoin & Stock Tarot Cards
Bitcoin and the stock market over the last year has transcended pop culture, and been fully embraced by the world of memes and the mainstream.